We were recently consulting one of our business partner about bringing more profits to his business in 2018. During this consultation we quickly identified that these 10 simple tips & tricks can easily give you a quick profit boost in 2018. So, we decided to share with other business owners.
Here is the list of tips & tricks you can use:
- Website: One of the biggest challenges for the business owners today is to get the word out about their business. But, the best way to get their word out there is by having an amazing business website. People search everything on google these days, and the only way for google to know your business exists is by having a business website. Tip: don’t use one of those cheaply made website hosting or template, try to hire a small startup to build your website professionally and they usually charge less money and they tackle all the website problem professionally for you.
- SEO: Another biggest challenge is that your website should contain proper SEO. What is SEO? SEO is the short term for Search Engine Optimization. Why is search engine optimization important? Because when someone tries to search on google about your business category, google always tries to show the best results to their search clients. When google fetches information about that search term, they fetch for the best website for their user. So, if your website doesn’t contain strong SEO, but your competitors website does, then google will show your competitors website instead of yours. Tip: SEO work can be very complex, so try to hire a professional to do it, Exalted Technologies also offers affordable or Free qualified SEO services.
- Marketing: Consider doing marketing locally in your business coverage area, digital marketing is one of most effective and affordable way to do marketing for your business. Many startup offers free social ad credit, try to take advantage of these promotions to save your cost.
- Operation: Eliminate costly services and activities. One of the biggest mistake some of the business owners make is by not managing their business operation properly, and it can cost you a lot of money. Try to use a ERP software to keep track of your business operation. ERP software can help you keep track of your Profit, spending, sales, employees, payroll, and many more. ERP software can help you easily identify useful things and help you eliminate task and activities that don’t add any value to your business. Even though ERP software sounds fancy, any type of business can use this software, and a lot of company offers ERP software from as low as $10 or more. But, it can help you save hundreds of thousands of dollars, so it’s definitely worth using it. Tip: Avoid using Excel.
- Sales: Make every single one of your employee a good sales person. Over the Phone, email or in person, every employee should have the capability to spread the message about your business and engage in potential sales generating behavior. Every employee should pitch in to help selling, networking with your customers, marketing, cutting cost. Try to use CRM software for your business it helps you to keep track of your Inventory, sales, shipments customer support, customer informations such as: What they are buying, what products they like most, how much they are spending, How often they are buying you products and many more. Lot of company offers CRM software from as low as $10 more. But, it can help you save hundreds of thousands of dollars, so it’s definitely worth using it. Tip: Avoid using Excel.
- Customer: The most important priority of your business are your customers. They should always be treated with respect and love. Because, if you have a satisfied customer, that same customer will refer more new customers to you. So, always try to build a better connection between you and your customer. Try to use CRM software for your business it helps you to keep track of your customer informations such as: What they are buying, what products they like most, how much they are spending, How often they are buying your products and many more, always try to understand your customers. Lot of company offers CRM software from as low as $10 more. But, it can help you save hundreds of thousands of dollars, so it’s definitely worth using. Tip: Avoid using Excel.
- Pricing: In many cases, you can raise your prices by few percent without experiencing any market resistance. If your product quality is good, service is excellent, and your customers are loving it, so in that case, a small increase in your overall prices will not drive your customers away.
- Bargain: Always plan out your negotiation strategy. Try to create completion for every single dollar. Do extreme research about the market before you sign any type of deal. If you think you need help negotiating, try to seek help form an expert.
- Profit Margin: What is a profit Margin? Profit margin is the gross profit that you make from the sale of you each product or service. You should always seek smart ways to raise or lower product or service price without hurting the quality of it, and you can easily increase profits per sale that way.
- Time Management: Always try to manage your time accordingly. Take all of your business actions in a timely manner and execute in a smart manner. Remember time is money.
Now, that you learned these 10 tips and tricks, start taking advantage of them, and bring more revenue to your business. Take Action! When you start to improve in these areas, you will start to see the positive results in your business.